Malware is a serious threat to any WordPress website, but it doesn’t have to be the end of your online presence. The best WordPress malware removal service choices available can help you quickly and easily remove malware from your site.
These services range in price and features, so depending on your budget and needs, there’s sure to be one that fits perfectly for you.
This article will discuss seven of the best WordPress malware removal services available today. With these tools at your disposal, you can rest assured knowing that any malicious code or threats will be taken care of without compromising the security or integrity of your website.
7 Great WordPress Malware Service Options
Here are some of the best options for independent site owners and independent site owners.
Sucuri is a powerful WordPress malware removal plugin used to detect malware and fix a hacked website. It is a complete security solution for small businesses and big enterprises to understand the emerging web security landscape.
Sucuri distinguishes itself from other security plugins by offering custom plans according to your needs. It offers a 30-day guarantee on malware scanning and uses a robust scanner to detect malware and fix security issues.
The SEO Spam Scanner is an innovative addition to the security plugin. It detects any kind of spam keywords that can harm your rating on Google or other search engines.
Other WordPress security services available on the malware removal plugin include:
- Monitoring and Detection – continuous monitoring of WordPress website to prevent malware infection
- Incident Response – repair files damaged with malicious code and send blocklist removal requests
- Performance Boost – improve website speed by 70%
- Website Backup – store WordPress files in the cloud with regular backups
- Website Firewall protection – protect your website from hackers and brute force attacks
Sucuri offers three paid plans for website security. The “Basic Platform” plan starts at $199.99/year and scans your website every 12 hours for any security issues.
With any plan, you get access to unlimited manual cleanups by the Sucuri expert team.
Clean Talk is one of the best and most affordable WordPress security plugins that protect your website from spam bots and comments.
The helpful Clean Talk plugin uses a signature-matching algorithm to detect malware. It provides a log report of deleted spam so you can better understand the behavior pattern and plan accordingly.
The user-friendly interface, easy installation, and 24/7 technical support make Clean Talk a convenient choice for businesses to protect their WordPress sites.
Other significant security features available on the malware removal plugin include:
- Real-time Spam Protection – automatically blocks spam comments and publishes legit comments without affecting user experience
- Invisible Spam Protection – protects website without asking users to prove if they are robots
- Check for existing spam – use the anti-malware WordPress plugin to check existing comments for any spam
- Email Checker – create email marketing campaigns after verifying email addresses to avoid getting blocked by email servers
- Blacklist Database – verify the true identity of questionable users against a list of spam active IPs and email addresses
Clean Talk has different paid packages corresponding to each security feature. You can choose to add the WordPress malware removal plugin to single or unlimited websites. The anti-spam packages for one website start at $12 per year or $1.5 per month.
MalCare has one of the best WordPress malware removal plugins available to strengthen website security. It provides 360 degrees of protection against bots, hackers, and brute-force attacks.
The plugin regularly scans your WordPress site for security issues and sends you alerts to remove malware with just one click.
You can get access to the following features with this quick malware removal plugin:
- Instant malware removal – fix the issue instantly with a click
- Activity Log – review any changes made to your site
- Bulletproof Backups – create copies of your files in a remote location to retrieve infected files
- Vulnerability Scanner – scans and sends alerts upon finding any vulnerabilities in your WordPress plugins and themes
MalCare doesn’t use your server to run its processes. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about site speed. Just sit back and enjoy complete security without thinking of the plugin negatively affecting your website performance.
These stress-free features make MalCare our recommended choice for WordPress malware removal.
Malcare offers the option to choose free and paid malware removal plugins for 1-10 sites. The paid plan starts at $99 a year. You can also add certain features to any plans, including real-time backups, hourly backups, visual regression tests, and Extra Staging Sites.
Astra Security Suite
Astra is another WordPress malware removal plugin used for malware detection and removal.
You don’t have to be a tech pro to set up Astra on your WordPress site. The ongoing support makes installation an effortless task and gives you maximum security against any malware attack.
Astra provides unlimited automatic and scheduled malware removal scans. You can use the threat analytics report to analyze the malicious traffic successfully blocked by Astra.
You can use this complete security plugin for:
- Attacker Profiling – check the attacker’s IP address, country, and other details to report him for legal action
- Firewall protection – protect the website from bots and other scams
- Search Engine Bot – check if any malicious activity affects your Google ranking
- Honey Pots – block users who are not real and have malicious intent
- Login Alerts – monitor and block accounts that attempted to gain access to your WordPress website
Astra offers three paid plans, with the Pro Plan starting at $25/month. Premium users can get access to a solid malware scanner and 24/7 technical assistance.
Cerber Security is an affordable WordPress security plugin that automatically removes malware and viruses from your websites.
It uses inspection algorithms to detect any malicious code and blocks them before they can cause any harm. The malware scanner regularly scans WordPress files and plugins on a daily or hourly basis to find any suspicious activity. You can also take advantage of the regular reports that inform you of all the latest findings from the security audit.
Cerber Security offers the following features as part of its malware removal plugin:
- Layered Security – block suspicious activity beforehand
- GEO access rules – choose countries where you would like to restrict usage of your WordPress site
- Track cybercriminals – a list of IP addresses that are infamous for getting involved in malicious activities
Cerber Security offers free and paid plans to its users. In the free version, you can perform malware scanning on unlimited websites.
The premium version offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the purchase. You also get access to layered spam protection, automated malware scans, and professional support.
WordFence is a malware removal plugin dedicated to researching and enhancing WordPress security. Whether you are starting your new website or are an established enterprise, you can use the malware scanner to block and detect malicious code.
Apart from providing WordPress malware removal services, the WordFence security plugin offers the following features:
- Login security – use login controls, including brute force protection, to block malware attacks and IP access
- Centralized Management – manage the security of multiple WordPress sites with a single dashboard
- 24/7 Incident Response Team – support from the expert WordFence team on installing and generating maximum security for your WordPress website
- The WordFence Firewall protection – creating up-to-date firewall rules to protect against new WordPress core files and plugins.
- Two-Factor Authentication – add an additional layer of security to your WordPress login page
WordFence offers free and premium plans to its users. The free version provides the basic tools to protect your website security using firewall rules and malware signatures.
The premium version provides business owners with significant value. They get access to country blocking and dynamically updated IP blocklist, among many other security features.
Jetpack is a WordPress malware removal plugin created by WordPress experts. You can use Jetpack to increase your website’s security, performance, and growth.
You will receive alerts of any new threats discovered by Jetpack Scan and fix them with a single click. Jetpack Scan carries out automatic and decentralized scanning. So you never have to worry about your site slowing down. The ease of use immediately makes this product one of the best WordPress malware removal service options on the market.
Just focus your resources on improving your website; Jetpack will ensure your website security.
In addition to detecting malware, you can get access to the following benefits on Jetpack :
- VaultPress Backup – save changes and restore your site with just one click
- Akismet Anti-spam – clear any spam from comments to provide a safe user experience
- Site Search – help users to easily search your website for exactly what they need
- Boost – improve site performance and SEO rank with acceleration tools and reports
- Blaze – present your best content to the right users to increase your fan following
Jetpack offers a 14-day money-back guarantee for all its products. The most popular package is the “Security” for $20 a month. It provides WordPress site security with backups, malware scanning, and spam protection in comments and forms.
The Bottom Line: Best WordPress Malware Removal Service
The best WordPress malware removal service will provide an extra layer of security to your website and protect it from any kind of malicious attack. This is valuable because it helps to maintain the website’s performance and protect against any potential loss.
Want to learn more about how to secure your site from malware attacks? Check out our article on Surfshark vs. Express VPN if you’re looking for anonymity online. You can also read about how Dustin Hyle at Iridium improves WordPress security, site speed, and email deliverability for more tips and tricks.