This is the Range Rover SV Lansdowne Edition. It looks like any other Range Rover SV. But this one is special because it’s the Lansdowne Edition. What does that mean? It mean only 16 will ever be made and that limited run brings with it an astronomical price tag of £250,000 ($302,000 USD). Even if you got the money for it, you still can’t buy it because all 16 vehicles have been spoken for.
The unique Range Rover was revealed at an exclusive event in London’s prestigious Mayfair boutique. Just 16 examples of the award-winning luxury SUV will be built for UK clients, each featuring a unique specification by SV Bespoke that showcases Range Rover’s distinctive design.
Celebrating Range Rover’s enduring relationship with one of London’s most illustrious addresses, the Lansdowne Edition features a colourway inspired by Mayfair’s iconic architecture. The curated specification boasts a sophisticated exclusive Lansdowne Grey Gloss exterior accented with unique design details, coupled with a luxuriously trimmed bespoke Rosewood interior.
- Lansdowne Grey Gloss paint, commissioned exclusively for this limited edition
- Unique application of a Corris Grey Gloss contrast roof with matching wing mirror caps
- 23” Black Satin Forged Wheels with Corris Grey Satin inserts
- SV Anthracite and Graphite Atlas exterior accents
- Black chrome two-piece metal script badging hand crafted by Fattorini (Britain’s oldest family-owned jeweller) applied to the front and rear of the vehicle
- SV Bespoke-branded puddle lamps
- Tailgate event suite with leather cushions
- Black Land Rover oval, white ceramic SV roundel and laser etched SV logos.
- SV Bespoke Rosewood & Ebony near aniline leather upholstery with diagonal stitch embroidery
- Satin Black ceramic controls
- Ebony mohair carpet mats with leather binding
- Black anodised metal finisher
- Moonlight Chrome accent finishes
- Illuminated treadplates with “SV Bespoke – Lansdowne Edition 1 of 16” script.
The reveal of the Lansdowne Edition marks the opening of a new luxury boutique on Berkeley Street, Stratstone Land Rover Mayfair. The newly refurbished boutique has been serving clients for more than 100 years and sets a new benchmark for luxury service.
The Mayfair boutique is the manifestation of Jaguar Land Rover UK’s approach to client services for the luxury sector which sees a transition to a direct to customer agency model by 2024, a move that elevates customer experience both in showrooms and online.